Regulations are in constant flux. Company product and country strategies keep changing. Changes in Product lifecycle is opening doors to opportunities as well as facing risks.
One can search single or multiple country requirements for different business/functional areas including clinical, IRB, market launches, CMC, GMP standards, submission checklists, fees, labeling, import/export, marketing, safety/PV, renewals/variations and life cycle requirements.
Global requirements change regularly. To read or analyze larger documents, translating non-English regulations is a time consuming process. In addition, some countries do not provide detailed regulations and interpreting such short documents need deeper analyzing capacity. Though there is no shortage of updates and documents in various public domains, getting accurate updates faster from authentic sources is the key.
For a detailed alternate search engine, you can rely on our regulatory monitoring process. Once you receive alerts, you can move to next steps like sharing documents internally/externally, collaborating (with our Collaborate/Review functionality) with internal/external stake holders. Further steps are (like document preparation or a project preparation) using workflow and our online commenting functionality. You can also opt for specific preferences i.e., by country and by functional area to get focused alerts.
The purpose of RIA is to ensure that regulations are effective, efficient, and beneficial to the company while minimizing negative impacts. With our assessment module, Regulatory teams can cut down cycle (waiting) time and feel less burdened clearing their “to-do” lists.
RIA typically involves several steps, including:
1. Problem identification: Identifying the issue or problem that the regulation is intended to address.
2. Strategy development: Developing a range of policy options to address the problem.
3. Impact analysis: Assessing the potential impacts of each option, including the economic and patient safety impacts.
4. Consultation: Consulting with stakeholders and affected parties to gather feedback on the proposed options.
5. Decision-making: Selecting the preferred option based on the analysis and consultation.
6. Monitoring (Project Monitoring) and review: Monitoring the implementation of the regulation and reviewing its impact over time.
RIA is a valuable tool for Regulatory teams where it can help them identify the most effective and efficient options while minimizing unintended consequences.