Centralized Auto-Coding System
mCODER is web-based auto coding system that helps drug development companies reduce time and effort spent on searching and coding medical terms. It minimizes manual efforts required to code verbatim terms and can be easily integrated with any EDC, CDMS and Safety databases which makes it a neutral to source system where coding is required. mCODER can also work as a stand-alone system using Excel import / export option when 3rd party integrations are not needed.
- Simple and Easy-to-use interface
- Supports WHO-DD, MedDRA, MedDRA-J, J-Drug and other medical dictionaries
- Browser with powerful functionalities for global search and reports
- Easy to upload, upgrade and manage multiple dictionaries
- Easy customization and integration with any EDC, CDMS and drug safety systems
- Multiple SOC (System Organ Class) or ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Class) codes
- Audit trails and custom report generation
- Data extraction in CSV, Excel, RTF and xml formats, etc.
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, CDISC and other regulatory standards
- Centralized medical coding
- Minimize manual coding efforts
- Quick implementation
- Lower total cost of ownership
- 24x7 Support