Oversight / Performance, Risk Management & Compliance
Vendor/CRO and clinical studies Oversight is Sponsor’s responsibility and accountability. Performance management of teams involved, both internal and external, is closely tied to this as well.
An integrated Oversight and Risk aligns these areas making them more efficient and manageable. It enables organizations to become proactive in identifying issues, rather than always having to react once they have arisen. Inefficiencies, errors, and potential risks can be identified, avoided, or contained, reducing exposure of the organization and ultimately creating better business performance.
A single centralized system across the study/project portfolio will enable companies to have a single source of truth to utilize for systematic monitoring of portfolio, project, and studies performance, risk and compliance policies across. With growing reliance on CROs for development projects, having a standardized tool that ensures metrics measurement confidence is paramount to the overall success.
TULA™ enables organizations to thrive by providing capabilities to:
ONE view to be SURE
- Be SURE about Metrics (No dependency on Vendor’s Reports)
- Helps you to be proactive (Effective linkage of Controls, Risks & Metrics)
- Centralized Vendor Performance (Projects, Portfolios & Functions linked & rolled up) simple yet accurate
- Action driven (with timely Alerts & Predictions)
- No siloed systems (RBM, ICH E6 R2 compliance, Central Monitoring & others are all built-in)
- Improves overall efficiency and productivity of organization