In an era of improved regulations to guarantee patient safety, clinical trials have become increasingly complex . As study sponsors now aim to meet multiple objectives, the level of complexity grows, clinical supplies strategy should be supported by automated systems to facilitate the process at the site and depots likewise offer more visibility across the supply chain, leading to better quality control. With Direct-to-patient as trend that will stay, systems need to have these built-in and not as special projects
As Custom as Your study!
mIRT is customized to provide the exact level of functionality required for your study to support unique, protocol-specific requirements of today’s complex clinical trial designs including advanced trial randomization methods(including custom algorithms), master protocols, basket trials, drug supplies management and simplify site, study, and subject management with real time tracking thereby allowing users perform day-to-day tasks more efficiently and cost effectively.
Unlike other IRT Tools, mIRT system allows sponsors get a high amount of visibility during development to customize or make adjustments as needed. mIRT delivers working study prototype faster than any custom built IRT - Set up, test, and deploy study protocols within weeks instead of months with innovative customization.
- All detailed functionality of Randomization, subject management, supplies management, reconciliation are included
- Integration with several 3rd party EDC systems in market currently
- Automated and customizable supply/re-supply schemes
- Trial intelligence and Custom Reporting with Analytics
- Powered with eCOA and ePRO
- Can be integrated with data from wearable