Sophisticated IRT, Randomization and clinical Trial Supply Management
For companies looking for a sophisticated randomization and clinical supply chain management solutions clinical supply management tool, mIRT brings in greater value through its interactive response technology offering voice and web based system in an integrated platform.
- Automated randomization - Simple, Blocked, Stratified, Cohort, Cross-over and Titration studies
- Custom Algorithms
- Emergency code breaks with double authorization
- Supports open-label and double-blind randomizations in multi-arm clinical studies
- Labeling information
- Medication Assignment
- Drug Accountability & Returns
- Expiry Management
- Manage kit retention
- Balancing inventory as per randomization plan
- Configurable Study Settings
- Open / Close study modules
- Update Inventory Settings
- Activate / Deactivate / Reactivate Site
- Open / Close Screening & Randomization
- Cohort Management
- From screening, enrollment randomization till the subject withdraws/completes the trial
Based on the client’s existing IT infrastructure and study needs; mIRT can be easily and rapidly deployed as an on-demand/ Hosted solution with complete validation.
Automated Patient Randomization:
An interactive web & voice response system that supports complex randomization design like Cohort, Cross-over and Titration studies.
Improved Study Blinding:
mIRT helps improve the blinding process by allocating treatment groups in a controlled and unbiased manner. This ensures increased efficiency and productivity with lower error rates.
Efficient Clinical Supply Management:
Efficient Management of Clinical Supply from initial shipment to re-supply, thus ensuring availability of proper kits at the right time and right place.
Reduced Drug Wastage:
Predictive inventory management solution promotes just-in-time inventory by producing alerts when the stock levels at sites are low and when the expiry date is approaching.
Seamless Integration with EDC and CTMS Systems:
Full integration with EDC systems to minimize data entry errors and saves time by avoiding double entry of site, patient, drug assignment, and demographic data into two systems.
Secured Data Protection & Disaster Management:
Includes security features to prevent wrong randomization and unauthorized access.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership:
mIRT solution provides significant time and cost savings. Companies can easily streamline their complex studies with fast access to data, enabling intelligent decisions to drive efficiencies in the management of clinical trials.