(Patent-Pending) Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
LABELai is a patent-pending tool that enables companies achieve their End-to-End labeling goals. With option of using the system for either Content Management or Label Operations or both, companies can pick the part of the tool that enhances their productivity and compliance.
Content part ensures top-down approach linking content and operations seamlessly. This system utilizes Artificial Intelligence and NLP business rules internally coupled with local country regulatory requirements and all of this delivered in a cloud platform to reduce IT burden drastically. In turn, all local label compliance managed automatically without manual efforts. With the use of an automated tool, labeling teams can reduce time, costs and non-compliance challenges.
Label Operations (E2E)
- Manage label operations from content to local operations to supply chain
- Workflow based with “no programming” involved for agility
- Metrics management and detailed reports/dashboards for diff stake holders
- “Light processes” for non-core labeling teams like local RA, artwork or supply release teams
- Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS) - creation and updating. Maintain Core package automatically
- Local Label creation automation from any of CCDS or as most companies prefer instead use SPC and USPI as source documents.
- Compare different versions and 3rd party labels as well (Just load their USPI or SmPC and do side-by-side comparison. That’s our NLP/AI engine at the back makes this happen effortlessly)
- Reg Intel built-in for 50+ countries
- SPL creation and updating
- Compliance check for local label deviations and local deviation safety compliance
- Local labels Life cycle management including translations
- Label tracking, safety compliance and version history reports
- 100% Label QC automation
Facilitates Global Labeling Compliance
LABELai provides end-to-end support for labeling such as CCDS create/update, SmPC/USPI create/update, LPD create/update using inbuilt country specific regulations, artwork processes, local country operations, and supply chain release aspect. If any compliance issues, system generates alerts for each Label version at each section level.
- Built-in Change control & implementation full cycle
- Manage by metrics at each step
- Reduce process and content errors at every stage (literally, no QC needed for local labels)
- Maintain absolute compliance
- Inbuilt global labeling regulatory intelligence
- Deep Cost savings